Come one come all!



C2 are a Year 5 class of remarkably talented students at Papatoetoe East Primary School.
We look forward to sharing some of our learning through this blog. Please browse and enjoy C2's learning journey in 2017!
Feel free to leave us constructive and positive feedback in the comments sections! We'd appreciate it very much!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

All about me! Hi! My name is Charles and I am Samoan. In my family I have my mum,dad, my little brother Francis and my papa. One thing I like to do in my spare time is playing on the Xbox. I enjoy playing on the Xbox because I like playing with my brother on 2 player-mode, making new things and sharing and watching other people. Another thing I like to do in my spare time is also read. Reading helps me learn more about things and so I could become a smarter person. The last thing i like to do is draw. Drawing helps me be a better artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment