Come one come all!



C2 are a Year 5 class of remarkably talented students at Papatoetoe East Primary School.
We look forward to sharing some of our learning through this blog. Please browse and enjoy C2's learning journey in 2017!
Feel free to leave us constructive and positive feedback in the comments sections! We'd appreciate it very much!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

All about me. Hi my name is Cameron, and I am Cook Island and Maori. In my family I have a mum,dad and a older sister and two younger brothers. One of my interests is playing video games. I enjoy it because I go on different challenges and play against people online. Another one of my interests is art because i love to paint, draw and colour in. Lastly, I am also interested in playing sport because I get fit and enjoy playing different sports.

1 comment: