Come one come all!



C2 are a Year 5 class of remarkably talented students at Papatoetoe East Primary School.
We look forward to sharing some of our learning through this blog. Please browse and enjoy C2's learning journey in 2017!
Feel free to leave us constructive and positive feedback in the comments sections! We'd appreciate it very much!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

All about me! Kia ora! My name is Zeal and I am Maori. In my family I have three sisters, one brother and a mum and a dad . One of my interests is basketball. I enjoy it because it is so cool and keeps me fit. I also like playing soccer because I get to run and kick the ball around. Lastly, I am also interested interested in playing on my Xbox. I am interested in this because I can play lots of fun and challenging games.

1 comment:

  1. zeal I thing I like it because you are my brother I all way love you.

    ReplyDelete