Come one come all!



C2 are a Year 5 class of remarkably talented students at Papatoetoe East Primary School.
We look forward to sharing some of our learning through this blog. Please browse and enjoy C2's learning journey in 2017!
Feel free to leave us constructive and positive feedback in the comments sections! We'd appreciate it very much!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

All about me! Hi my name is Sydney and I am Samoan, German and a little bit of Chinese. There are six members of my family including me. The youngest in my family is my younger twin brother William, then there are my older brother and sister and also my mum and dad. One of my interests is baking. I love baking because I can get messy and I really like to eat. Another one of my interests is reading and drawing because I like to exercise my brain. Also I am interested in drawing because I can draw new things and use my creativity. That’s all about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment