Come one come all!



C2 are a Year 5 class of remarkably talented students at Papatoetoe East Primary School.
We look forward to sharing some of our learning through this blog. Please browse and enjoy C2's learning journey in 2017!
Feel free to leave us constructive and positive feedback in the comments sections! We'd appreciate it very much!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

All about me! Hi my name is Kazera and I am Samoan and Niuean. In my family have a mum and dad with one sibling named Ezra. One of my interests is cooking. I enjoy cooking because it’s fun and I get to eat it after I make it. Another interest I have is playing soccer. I like playing soccer because I want to carry on the family tradition. Lastly, I am also interested in art. I am interested in this because I get to have fun and be creative with it and make my parents proud.

1 comment:

  1. Its so nice that you want to carry on your family tradition and I know you really like art

    ReplyDelete