Come one come all!



C2 are a Year 5 class of remarkably talented students at Papatoetoe East Primary School.
We look forward to sharing some of our learning through this blog. Please browse and enjoy C2's learning journey in 2017!
Feel free to leave us constructive and positive feedback in the comments sections! We'd appreciate it very much!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

All About Me! Hello! My name is Rehan Abdullah and I am a Muslim Fijian Kiwi. In my family I have a mum and dad, and my parents are immigrants. One of my interests is playing on the computer. The game that I mostly play is Roblox because I get to play with my friends (most of the time). Another one of my interests is playing outdoors and indoors, because sometimes really funny and unexpected things happen that make us laugh. Lastly I like to do maths, it’s my favourite subject, I like it because there’s endless possibilities of maths equations, and I like the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment